Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Modern Firepower Pinball Project - Targets & Switches

The various targets, stand up leaf switches and rollover switches were all very easy to install.

The targets took the most work, since they are visible and I wanted their alignment visually correct.

The leaf switches I installed by tapping the rubber rings (simulating a pinball hitting them) while positioning each switch - when correctly positioned I could hear the small metallic tap tap tap of the switch contacts.  I then marked and drilled the holes.  The rollover switches I simply visually aligned.

 

Read on to see more pictures...

 



The bottom of the playfield is getting busier with all the switches installed.

While a close fit, the switch for the shooter's lane installed next to the ball trough.

No comments:

Post a Comment