Thursday, May 11, 2017

Back from the Abyss

Unlike my typical posts, I'll keep this one short and sweet.

Yes, I know I haven't written anything here in almost 3 years.

But it's not what you think.  Instead of abandoning pinball construction after the completion of Modern Firepower, with a new burst of motivation I've worked diligently on the next evolution of the concept.  And I'm excited to finally share the results.

I've continued to expand upon the functionality of my pinball software, and to the solution I've added my own custom electronics.  Along the way I strove to find ways to further reduce build costs.  I believe my pinball control solution is rather revolutionary, and in many cases best in class.

With the 2017 Southern Fried Gameroom Expo in Atlanta a mere 4 weeks away, I'm in a last minute crunch to build a new machine for the show:  Project "The Black Knight Rises".

In the coming weeks, I'll be detailing the new build, and introducing you to the new Chameleon electronic products and software.

I'll try to post as progress is made, but due to the tight project timeline I may have to wait and post after the show is over.

Stay tuned, more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment